Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Day of School


My first day of Nursing School! OMG, I was nervous.


The kids were very excited and ready to go!


I am so thankful for them.


Ryan's BIG day at Pre-K3. He feels so special going to Kyle and Madison's school.


Hanging out with Jessyka and Tanner before the bus came.


Watching some cartoons to pass the time.


Giving the peace sign for a grand exit.


Madison and Jessyka.


Madison's grand exit to!

It was an overall great day for everyone. Kyle loved his teacher, as did Madison. Ryan's teacher is so sweet and soft spoken. It really makes for a great start that they liked their teachers, at least the first impressions!!

2 comments:

Missy said...

Annie,
You look absolutely AMAZING - ONE HOT MAMA!! Those kids are so gorgeous, too! I wish you all great success this year and am so glad that things are off to a good start.
Missy

Makala said...

Hey girl! Wow,I cannot believe how big your kids are! Although I should since they're the same ages as mine! Glad the first day of school was a success.. here's to the rest of the year! And you... you look GORGEOUS!!!! You look really great!! Best of luck to you this year in nursing school... I know you'll do wonderful!