Tuesday, July 15, 2008

More from July Trip to KC


The kids loved playing with all their cousins. Joey and Jackson had a sleep over with us at Mom's!


Madison loved driving the boat, she felt like a big girl!!


Riley LOVED swimming. It was so fun watching her.


Mom and I getting ready for the fireworks to start


Ryan has a turn driving the boat to.


Aunt Donna playing around with the kids


They were amazing! Loved the show at Lake Quivira.


My favorite house at my Mom's.


Papa and the kids.


They loved playing at the 'beach.' It was a great trip, and we are so thankful we got to spend time with both of our families. We probably will not be going home until I finish Nursing school since my program is so intense and the kids will be busy with sports, school and all of our other activities.

1 comment:

Makala said...

Hey Annie! So glad we can connect through the "blogging world"! This is so exciting! You and your family look GREAT!!! I cannot believe how big the kids are... although I should, since they are all roughly the same ages as mine! But I still can't believe it! They are all so cute!!! Looks like y'all had a lot of fun with family over the 4th!